Does anybody read or play tombquest cause i do
What's on your mind?
- Be nice and treat people with respect. Keep discussions civil and be open-minded about differing opinions.
- Threads and posts that solicit upvotes will be deleted.
- Off-topic conversations will be deleted.
- Impersonation of other users or famous people will not be tolerated. If you have been banned and return on a new account, your posts will be deleted and your new account(s) will be banned.
- Spamming, trolling, or vandalizing of any kind will be deleted and will lead to your account being banned.
- Ask for help. Notice something that doesn't seem right? Or do you just have a question? Contact Fandom staff through "Give feedback" on your app's Settings screen, or via http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contact.
This is the place to talk about your favorite topic, to share news, theories, ideas, and to connect with others. The content from your Forum has been converted to Discussions posts, so nothing has been lost.
To learn more about what you can do here, check out community.wikia.com/wiki/Help:Discussions
If you're an admin on this community, read more about how you can customize your Discussions and set up guidelines for contributors: community.wikia.com/wiki/Help:Admin_and_Moderator_Tools_in_Discussions
I was asked to be an admin here by Drachma, because of my wiki experience (see my profile -- 4 years). I've actually never started a successful wiki (or any wiki, for that matter), but have kept it going, including through some major changes.
So let's get started off well here, shall we?
I will be posting discussion threads about the following topics:
Wiki design and rules
Let's make this a good wiki!
We have a bunch of categories. That's good.
They are totally disorganized. That's bad.
We need to have a proper category tree. A category tree is where we have one "base" category, and all other categories are "descendants" of it. So, something like this (for example):
Category:Root (the base category)
Category:Content (all articles)
I really don't know this stuff
Category:Images (categorizing file uploads is also good)
Again i have no idea
Category:Organization (this is important: all the other stuff about the wiki)
Category:Users (for userpages)
This is important for making everything organized.
Also, there seem to currently be duplicate and unnecessary categories.
Are Help and Help desk the same?
Category:Book_of_the_Dead_Item seems useless.
Thoughts? Feel free to propose a good tree (or part of one) in your posts.
How many fans of The 39 Clues are here as well? Can't wait for DoubleCross, how about you?
Got a question? Ask here!