Treasures are a type of thing you can place in your tomb. Unlike monsters and traps, treasures do not attack the player. They come in three rarities, Low, Medium, and High. They come in 18 types. All low rarity treasures award you 2 gold when your tomb defeats an attacker, medium rarity treasures reward you 4 gold, and high rarity reasures reward you 6 gold.
|Bust of Sobek||Medium|
|Bust of Thoth||Medium|
|Bust of Set||High|
|Bust of Ra||High|
|Bust of Ptah||High|
|Bust of Osiris||High|
|Bust of Khnum||High|
|Bust of Isis||High|
|Bust of Horus||High|
|Bust of Hathor||High|
- Although they are viewable from the shop, they cannot be bought.
- The treasure section in the shop was only introduced in the full version of the game.
- All of the treasures with high rarity, as well as the bust of Thoth, were added in the full version of the game.
- The Bust of Sobek is the only treasure with "bust" in its name that existed during Beta.
- Treasures are shown on your tomb's stats.